As our Make Ready Technician you will be expected to maintain a luxurious appearance of the apartment units to prepare a welcoming home for our residents to move in to. By maintaining all equipment and rental units, the Make Ready Technician will apply current and gained knowledge to display a luxurious and inviting community through the repair and installation of newly leased units.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Thorough knowledge of painting, dry wall, and plumbing
• Assisting the Service Technician team with work orders and additional requests from the Service Supervisor
• Basic knowledge of equipment functions, appliances and ladders
• Ensure all equipment is in working condition
• Understand layout of the property and awareness of equipment locations
• Communicate with the Service Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property
• Servicing requests that result in working both in and outdoors
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Exceptional safety skills
• Deliver innovative ideas to eliminate hazardous conditions
• Ensure a safe and hazard free living and working environment
• Take the initiative to train and develop using the exceptional resources provided