As our Service Supervisor you will be expected to lead a team with the initiative to maintain a luxurious appearance of the property and a safe environment. By providing world class leadership skills while teaching and training the Service Technicians, the Service Supervisor will create a dynamic working and living environment. Thorough knowledge of preparing budgets, trouble shooting and problem solving, equipment and appliance functions, and developing relationships with the venders are the keys to our success. Motivating the team to strategize innovative ideas for organization and safety will eliminate hazardous conditions.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Implement excellent customer service skills
• Thorough knowledge of equipment functions and appliances
• Budget creation and basic bookkeeping knowledge
• Team leadership abilities
• Exceptional safety skills
• Motivate associates to deliver innovative ideas to eliminate hazardous conditions
• Create a dynamic working and living environment
• Drive performance by delivering the message for priorities and tasks
• Inspire the initiative for associates to utilize the exceptional resources provided in order to become involved in further enhancing important skills necessary for the success of their position
• Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a Maintenance Supervisory role with a multifamily community preferred
• EPA, CPO, and HVAC certifications preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• BA preferred