As our Service Technician you will be expected to maintain a luxurious appearance of the property and a safe environment for our residents. By providing world class customer service skills while repairing and executing resident service requests, the Service Technician will create a dynamic working and living environment. Thorough knowledge of preparing for resident move ins and outs, as well as general household repair aptitude is the key to success. This role will also work with the team to strategize innovative preventative maintenance ideas that will save the organization money and increase safety level.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Completion of resident work orders
• Prepare vacant units for future renters
• Upkeep of the grounds, amenities (pools, etc.), and BBQ grills
• Basic knowledge of equipment functions, appliances and ladders
• Ensure all equipment is in working condition
• Communicate with the Service Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property
• Servicing requests that result in working both in and outdoors
• Exceptional safety skills
• General maintenance knowledge in the following areas: plumbing, HVAC, electrical, drywall and appliance repair
• Deliver innovative ideas to eliminate hazardous conditions
• Ensure a safe and hazard free living and working environment
• HVAC and CPO certifications preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent