How do you see your future?
Our market is growing and looking for a leader to join our dynamic team. By supporting the property goals and working in collaboration with the sales team, the Regional Manager will strive towards achieving the highest Net Operating Income possible for each property within their portfolio. Come join our Alliance team and make a difference!
As our Regional Manager you will be expected to manage a portfolio and motivate a sales team to strive to brand the Alliance name, create and develop lasting relationships with vendors and staff, and enhance a system to maximize and achieve the highest Net Operating Income possible. While hiring and training the on-site managers, the Regional Manager will control cost, maximize revenue and resident retention, develop relationships with vendors and contractors, and implement a competitive marketing strategy.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Work with the owners to identify property goals and objectives
• Implementation of effective cost control, revenue maximization and delinquency management position
• Work with Business Managers on yearly operating budgets and sales/marketing plans
• Effectively maximize rental income which will result in high occupancy and competitive pricing through the leasing staff and personal efforts
• Ensure all required weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner
• Train and motivate Associates to achieve sales goals
• Maintain thorough product knowledge on all properties and that of major competition through site visits and market research
• Ensure that the established policies and procedures are within the Company’s policies
• Possess advanced bookkeeping knowledge and perform general accounting functions
• Understanding of current legal responsibilities of the properties
• Exceptional organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• 3+ years of progressive experience in Multifamily required
• BA in a related Business or Hospitality field or equivalent experience required
• Regional Management experience highly preferred
• Fee management experience highly preferred
• CPM or CAM preferred