The Regional Facilities Manager position is responsible for the capital/non-routine work and project management (Capital/Non Routine), physical asset preservation (Preventative Maintenance), physical risk management (Risk Management), new business and due diligence (Due Diligence/Assessment) and Service Associate support (Service Support) for their portfolio.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Community Support.
• Develop RFP’s, assistance with bid analysis and project management.
• Oversee community environmental programs such as asbestos, LBP and mold.
• Quarterly inspections and reports.
• Develop capital budgets and five year forecast with onsite staff and Regional Manager for each property in assigned portfolio.
• Develop the scope of work, provide estimate, solicit bids, evaluate and recommend awarding of contract, oversee project construction, track and sign off on capital and non-routine projects for each property in assigned portfolio.
• Develop physical asset preventative maintenance programs and schedules for each property within the portfolio. Once developed, monitor and oversee program implementation as implemented through the property’s onsite staffing.
• Conduct physical risk management assessments quarterly on all properties within the portfolio. Follow up and secure remedy for any noted deficiencies with the Regional Manager.
• Assist in property due diligence and preparation of reports for fee clients, company acquisitions, and property takeovers.
• Conduct skill assessments on service associates, as needed, to identify on-going training and performance needs. Implement competency-based training programs to address identified needs. Provide mentoring and engineering leadership to Business and Regional Manager.
• Be able to evaluate assigned properties performance against financial objectives and work with managers to correct unfavorable variances and improve NOI. Develop and implement maintenance and capital activities to enhance property revenue and appearance.
• Must be able to read and interpret plans, specifications, and blue prints.
• Be able to read and interpret documents such as building codes, governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in a situation where only limited standardization exist.
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must possess basic mathematical skills.
• Previous experience as a Project Manager, Regional Service Supervisor or 5 years’ experience as a Service Supervisor or equivalent background in a similar or related field
• Previous experience as a Maintenance Supervisor with multi-site experience required
• HVAC and EPA certifications; possession of pool certifications preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• BA preferred degree preferred