The Senior Business Manager will be responsible for the management of the assigned communities including financial performance, customer satisfaction and retention, and associate management.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Lead and inspire all on-site personnel
• Oversee the coordination of leasing and marketing activities
• Complete market analysis on a regular basis
• Manage resident relations activities
• Preparation/management of property budgets
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Advanced bookkeeping knowledge and the ability to perform general accounting functions
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Minimum of 3 years previous experience as a residential Community Manager in a multi-family community required
• CPM or CAM preferred
• BA degree