As our Courtesy Officer you will be expected to walk or patrol the property grounds to ensure safety, security, and compliance of the company’s policy. This will ensure a comfortable and worry free environment for individuals to live and create lasting memories.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Responsible for walking or patrolling the property outside storage areas, laundry rooms, pools and fitness facilities twice within a 24 hour period
• Required to lock facilities and storage areas at the time instructed
• Respond to minor disturbances and emergency calls
• Submit a daily report to the Business Manager listing the property occurrences and any property safety issues that require addressing
• Adhere to the company’s safety program, policies and procedures
• Ensure a safe and hazard free living and working environment
• Required to live at the property
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Must be a licensed law enforcement officer in the same county or municipality as the property at which they work
• Police academy training or related law enforcement training is required
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• BA preferred