Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been one with an entrepreneurial spirit that consistently pushes the evolution of the multifamily industry. As a result, we’ve revolutionized the apartment living experience and continue to be recognized for delivering world-class services and exceptional customer experiences. And that’s really why we are here in the first place – to build homes, lifestyles, and opportunities for those who call Alliance home. It’s this mission that propels us forward each day, motivating us to craft work environments that are engaging, empowering, and dedicated to professional advancement.
If you’re looking for a fast-pace, ever-evolving career that rewards grit and perseverance, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome home.
As our Operations Support Specialisty the opportunity for expressing world class customer service is endless. You will assist the Dallas Regional, Development and New Business Teams with administrative duties, vendor relationships, auditing and risk management.
• Regional and Development Administration duties, such as organize office events, coordinate partner appreciation, and assist with branding and marketing material
• Complete Alliance Property Audit as requested by the Regional Manager
• Contact Vendors for set up and confirm vendors are properly set up in the Compliance Depot
• Complete phone shops through call source on all on-site associates and complete shop report score cards for the Business Manager and Regional Manager to review
• Complete internet shops through online advertising sources on sites and document response times, response methods and other guidelines as requested by the Regional Manager
• Assist Regional Managers with special auditing or reporting projects including but not limited to; reviewing narrative monthly reports for spelling/grammatical errors, reviewing market surveys for errors, creating merge file set up for renewal/property letters, creating training logs
• Complete file audit and other reports necessary to complete due diligence on new community
• Complete Market Surveys for new business and due diligence projects
• BA in a related field preferred
• Possess excellent customer service and follow-up skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Exceptional organizational skills and detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and relate effectively, productively, and positively with other associates
• Professional appearance and demeanor